1. We don’t love each other. We love the idea we have of each other. Very few humans understand this or can bear to contemplate it. They have blind faith in their own powers of creation. All love, ultimately, is self-love.
2. There are always loose ends in real life
3. You know, there's pride, and then there's stupidity
4. We need readers,” muttered Daniel Chard. “More readers. Fewer writers.
5. Though they spent so much time trying to make themselves beautiful, you were not supposed to admit to women that beauty mattered.
6. Lightning doesn't strike twice.
7. It is hard to throw off long-established love: Hard, but this you must manage somehow...
برچسب ها : love ,there ,each other